We are currently looking to recruit an additional projects/contracts manager to join our busy contracts office in Leeds.
Would suit someone current involved in the storage and handling industry maybe in a drawing/layout office who wishes to progress into contract and project management.
A working knowledge and use of AutoCad is essential to the role as well as basic “MS Office” skills, although full product training will be provided.
The role involves all aspects of the project management from hand over from the salesman through to completion, which incorporates:
• Handover meeting with salesman & the client.
• Performing site surveys.
• Compiling a program of works with the client.
• Applying for building regulation approval with the relevant local authority.
• Negotiating with the suppliers to ensure we get the most competitive cost.
• Placing orders with suppliers.
• Organising labour and plant to install the project.
• Ensuring all materials are delivered on time and within budget.
• Maintaining contact with client and installation team ensuring project is completed to the client’s satisfaction.
• Producing a CDM Operations and Maintenance Folder on completion of the project.
• Invoicing the project at regular intervals and chasing the client to ensure payments are made.
As the role progresses:
• Applying for an F10 to cover the design and build schedule for the project from the HSE.
• Producing a CDM Construction folder for the site, including writing all relevant method statements and risk assessments.
In the first instance, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org