When you’re fitting out a storage facility, you’re likely to need much more than just racking. You’ll probably need electrical works such as lighting, smoke detection and intruder alarms. You may also need heating and sprinkler systems to be installed, offices to be fitted out or even an entire warehouse to be built.
We can handle all of this for you, and a host of other things needing the skills of various trades.
Having Warehouse Systems co-ordinate your whole project offers strong benefits:
- You’ll save lots of time by dealing with one project manager instead of several companies.
- You’ll not have the stress of managing multiple trades and the order of work.
- There’ll be far less paperwork, including signing off invoices and payments.
- You can be reassured that trusted, high quality contractors are being used.
- The project is much more likely to be completed on time and on budget.
Experienced and well-connected
Warehouse Systems undertakes this type of turnkey management on a daily basis. We consider it a crucial part of our service.
Our national trade deals mean we can offer you a start-to-finish service at a very competitive price. Plus, all our subcontractors are vetted to ensure they meet our strict health and safety standards and have up-to-date certification and licences.
Having completed so many office projects over the years, we set up a specialist contractor for office fit outs called Nexus Workspace (www.nexusworkspace.co.uk). We work closely with Nexus Workspace on many projects. We also have Texo (www.texo-uk.co.uk), a general building contractor, in our group and we work closely with the team there for projects involving new builds and refurbishments.
So, whether you need a brand new warehouse erecting, or specific elements such as electrical works or plumbing taking care of, we can help.